Embroidered Heirlooms / Communion Heirlooms
First Communion Partner* Program
As we seek to spread the word about our gowns, we now offer an opportunity to receive a 10% refund of your dress purchase price for EVERY dress order you refer to Embroidered Heirlooms or Communion Heirlooms – up to the full purchase price of your dress.
Thenew customer you refer to us will receive a 10% discount on the price of their purchased dress.
For past customers, you can earn back the purchase price of your dress or gown, no matter how long ago you purchased it.
How to Become a “Partner”*
Send an email with “Partner Program” in the subject line to my husband email@example.com, and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Email address for all communications and payments (via Paypal)
Past Customers: ALSO Include in your email the YEAR you purchased your dress.
- We will send you an email confirming your participation in the Program.
- Your Referral Code will automatically be your first initial and last name (e.g., Sally Smith = “SSmith”). If you want a different Referral Code, please tell us in your email.
- When you refer a customer to us, make sure they put your Referral Code in the space marked “Message to seller” at check out.
If you don’t want to get that involved, you can get a 10% discount on your dress purchase by participating in our Pinterest Partner Program, described below.
Pinterest Partner* Program
Earn a 10% refund on your dress purchase price by creating a “First Communion Dress” Pinterest Board and “pin” at least five Embroidered Heirlooms or Communion Heirlooms First Communion dresses or veils. Just set up your Board and send the link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact information, as indicated above. We will send your rebate after the Board has been up continuously for 3 months. (We hope you’ll keep it up forever!)
* The term “Partner” here is not used in its strict legal sense. The legal relationship between Embroidered Heirlooms LLC d/b/a Communion Heirlooms and the “Partner” is an “independent contractor” relationship. The “Partner” is not legally a partner or joint venturer with Embroidered Heirlooms and has no authority to act on behalf of or otherwise to bind Embroidered Heirlooms.
Note: Embroidered Heirlooms reserves the right to change or terminate these programs at any time for any reason. Such change or termination will not affect refunds or discounts on orders received prior to the time of the change/termination.